Sunday, June 5, 2011

Everyone Needs a Jack

Everyone needs a special person in their life like my dearest friend, Jack. Jack fixes all things computers. Not only does he fix computers, he patiently (unlike my daughters and husband) teaches me about computers. Jack says, "Computer people will inherit the world...not the meek".
Here's what happened while I was away. My mini-computer wouldn't let me work on blogspot!!!
Java (whatever that is) was corrupted and my husband, Jeff couldn't fix it. Frustrating when you are in the mood to write. I had to write on the hotel and river cruise computers which were not as convenient. In comes Jack.
For the past few years, Jack and Ellen (my best friend and Jack's special someone) and Jeff and I have been having Tech Night. I cook, Jack techs and answers ALL of our questions and fixes all of our problems. Tonight is Tech Night. I have 6 computer issues and by the end of dinner, they will be fixed and I will have learned a little more about computers.
So, lesson learned... Take care of the Jack's in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment