Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF VIRTUOSO FOR YOU?

Here is the inside scoop into travel consortiums.

PROTRAVEL INC. is the fantastic travel agency that I am a proud member of. We have over 1,000 agents and are the 17th largest travel agency in the country. Our President, Priscella Alexander is one of the most respected travel consultants in the world. Her dedication to excellance and observing the highest ethics is part of our Protravel culture.


Protravel is a member of VIRTUOSO. Virtuoso's motto is "The Best of the Best". As a member of Virtuoso, my clients benefit from special amenities such as upgrades, complimentary breakfasts, food and beverage credits, spa credits and more. Many times, Virtuoso has special pricing as well. Click here to see our digital magazine http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/virtuosolife/20110708/#/0



How does this affect you...let me tell you a story.

A wonderful honeymoon couple asks me to help them with a trip to Italy. They wanted to visit Florence, Rome and Tuscany. I used my Virtuoso connections and my relationship with the hotels to secure 3 Virtuoso hotels and was able to get daily breakfasts (average of $40/person/day), upgrades at 2 of the hotels ($225 for one and $335 for the second) and one hotel offered $100 spa credit, the second hotel offered $85 food and beverage credit and the third hotel offered $100 food and beverage credit. They visited Italy for 10 days.

Their VALUE ADDED AMENITIES WERE $3,100.

Sounds good? Contact me so I can find these wonderful amenities for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment