Wednesday, April 25, 2012

COMPLEMENTARY NIGHTS AND MORE FOR THIS SUMMER

COMPLEMENTARY NIGHTS
AND
MORE FOR THIS SUMMER

I just attended the Four Seasons Preferred Partner Forum yesterday.  The Forum was open to the top travel consultants at the top agencies in Southern California who are privileged to be part of the Four Seasons Preferred Partner Program.  We had representation from Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside County and San Diego County.  I was one of 155 qualified participants able to attend this prestigious forum.

So, what does this mean for you?

As part of Four Seasons Preferred Partners, I have access to key people at every Four Seasons property.  Additionally, I have access to the BEST PROMOTIONS that each property has to offer.  Many of these promotions are not available to the general public or even to clients of Virtuoso or American Express Platinum. 

What I bring to your experience is VALUE ADDED AMENITIES

For example, UPGRADES AT TIME OF BOOKING in Lanai, COMPLEMENTARY NIGHTS at almost all of the Four Seasons properties or the exclusive DOUBLE UPGRADE in Nevis just to name a few. 

My personal FAVORITE promotion is Bora Bora's FAMILY PACKAGE WITH BREAKFAST which offers 50% off the 2nd room and COMPLEMENTARY Kids for all Seasons Club and Teen's Chill Island!

The Four Seasons hotel group is just one example of hotels offering COMPLEMENTARY NIGHTS. 



Please contact me for complementary nights at many RITZ CARLTON, MANDARIN ORIENTAL, PARK HYATT AND FAIRMONT PROPERTIES as well as many independent hotels such as ESPERANZA IN CABO, RANCHO LAS PALMAS in PALM SPRINGS, many properties along the Southern California Coast such as the GRAND DEL MAR and the ST. REGIS MONARCH BEACH, ESPRIT SAN GERMAIN in PARIS and the GRAND HOTEL DU CAP-FERRAT (two of my personal favorites in France), IL SALVIATINO in FLORENCE AND MORE ALL AROUND THE WORLD!


My personal motto is "THE WORLD IS MY PLAYGROUND" so please contact me so you too can join me and enjoy the benefits of my playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment