Monday, June 30, 2014

Mari Marks: NEW Location - Protravel Beverly Hills!

I HAVE A NEW OFFICE!!!  
I HAVE MOVED TO THE 
PROTRAVEL OFFICE IN BEVERLY HILLS



9171 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 428
Beverly Hills, CA 90210


It's been awhile since I've written and I wanted to let you know my exciting news!!!  I have moved my office to our Protravel office in Beverly Hills, CA.  The best part is that my commute will be 5 minutes by car or a good 20 minute walk (BIG happy face)!

Here is my updated information:
Email: mari.marks@protravelinc.com - stayed the same
Direct: 310-691-7323
Office: 310-271-9566 x 7323
Toll free: 800-301-3993 x 7323
E-fax: 866-741-2755 - stayed the same



TRAVEL NEWS & INFO.
There are end of the year specials on most of the cruise lines.

The BEST offer in Europe is at Chateau Saint Martin.  For anyone needing two rooms from today until the end of September, Chateau Saint Martin will give clients of Virtuoso agents an upgrade to their 2 Bedroom Villas (based on availability)!  I have already arranged this for a family of 4 and can't wait to help you too!

I also wanted you to know that Protravel was bought by Travel Leader's Group.  Our association with Travel Leaders now gives me access to 4 discount codes to help you with hotels that are outside of Virtuoso.  How can I help you?

No comments:

Post a Comment